By using this web page, you are deemed to have accepted that you have read and understood this agreement by using the Webkery.net web page and that you are bound by the terms stated in the agreement.
This contract imposes the rights and obligations on the contractual site to the parties and the parties declare that they will fulfill the rights and obligations mentioned in full, correct, timely, within the conditions demanded in this contract when they accept this contract.
- All kinds of usage and savings authority on this web page belongs to Webkery.net.
- Webkery.net reserves the right to change any condition and information on the site and site extensions, including the terms of the contract, without any prior notice.
- Webkery.net accepts and undertakes that the member will benefit from the services subject to the contract except for technical failures.
- The user agrees in advance that he will not reverse engineer the use of the site or take any other action to find or obtain the source code of them, otherwise he will be liable for damages incurred by third parties, and legal and criminal action will be taken. 3.The user, in his activities within the site, in any part of the site or in his communications, is against the general morality and the law, that violates the rights of third parties, is misleading, offensive, obscene, pornographic, damaging personal rights, anti-copyright, promoting illegal activities It accepts that it will not produce or share content. Otherwise, he is entirely responsible for the damage that may occur, and in this case, the ‘Site’ authorities reserve the right to suspend, terminate such accounts, and to initiate legal proceedings. For this reason, it reserves the right to share information requests from judicial authorities regarding the activity or user accounts.
- The members of Webkery.net are responsible for their relations with each other or with third parties.
2. Registration Process and Responsibilities of Users
- 2.1. Data, text, photographs, graphics, etc. you enter on Webkery.net during registration It consists of. You are responsible for your information, we play a role in the online distribution of the information. If it is believed that it causes any harm or burden to Webkery.net or other users, it may remove your user information completely or partially. Your information left on our site may be partially or completely opened to the use of other users.
- 2.2. Terms of Registration: If you register to Webkery.net, you accept that you will provide accurate, precise, up-to-date information about you and your company, and keep your member information accurate and up-to-date while completing the registration form. If Webkery.net detects that your information is incomplete / incorrect, it may delete your registration. If you are a member representing a firm / institution, this text binds the firm / institution you represent.
- 2.3. Your information on Webkery.net and the products you promote in various parts of the site, the messages you post, the information you have on your website are not fake, stolen, not violating any registration rights, bidding rights etc. of a third party, not against the law (consumer protection, unfair competition law You are deemed to have accepted the principles that it does not contain pornography or nudity, does not contain any viruses or any programming features that will harm any program, and do not use it to send unsolicited mails to site members.
- 2.4. The user must provide correct, complete and up-to-date registration information. Otherwise, this Agreement will be deemed to have been violated and the account may be closed without informing the User. The user is responsible for the password and account security on the site and third party sites. Otherwise, the Company cannot be held responsible for data loss and security breaches or damage to hardware and devices.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
- 3.1. All proprietary or unregistered intellectual property rights such as title, business name, trademark, patent, logo, design, information and method in Webkery.net belong to the site operator and owner company or the person concerned and are under the protection of national and international law. Visiting this Site or using the services on this Site does not grant any rights to the intellectual property rights in question.
- 3.2. The information on the site cannot be reproduced, published, copied, presented and / or transferred in any way. The whole or part of the site cannot be used on another website without permission.
4. Confidential Information
- 4.1. Webkery.net will not disclose personal information transmitted by users through the site to third parties. This personal information; It contains all kinds of other information to identify the User such as person’s name-surname, address, telephone number, mobile phone, e-mail address, and will be briefly referred to as “Confidential Information”.
- 4.2. User can only use promotion, advertisement, campaign, promotion, announcement etc. It accepts and declares that the company that owns the Site consents to share its communication, portfolio status and demographic information with its subsidiaries or affiliated group companies, limited to its use within the scope of marketing activities. This personal information can be used to determine the customer profile within the company, to offer promotions and campaigns suitable for the customer profile, and to conduct statistical studies.
- 4.3. Confidential Information may only be disclosed to the public authorities in cases where such information is requested by the official authorities and when disclosure to the authorities is required in accordance with the provisions of the mandatory legislation in force.
5. Entire Agreement and Applicability
If one of the terms of this contract becomes partially or completely invalid, the remainder of the contract remains valid.
6. Amendments to the Contract
Webkery.net may change the services offered on the site and the terms of this agreement at any time, in whole or in part. The changes will be effective from the date they are published on the site. It is the User’s responsibility to follow the changes. The user is deemed to have accepted these changes by continuing to benefit from the services provided. This document was last updated on November 11, 2020.
All notifications to be sent to the parties related to this Agreement will be made through the known e-mail address of Webkery.net and the e-mail address specified by the user in the membership form. The user accepts that the address he specified while becoming a member is the valid notification address, that he will notify the other party in writing within 5 days if it changes, otherwise the notifications to be made to this address will be deemed valid.
8. Settlement of Disputes
Istanbul Courthouse Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized to resolve any disputes arising from the implementation or interpretation of this Agreement.