Miraculous cure that reduces white hair! How to use rosemary and apple cider vinegar?

The main reason for hair color change is age-related, but other factors also play a role. White hair is a direct result of aging. However, hair that does not contain melanin, a pigment that also gives color to the eyes, turns white. Exactly, the more melanin, the darker the hair.

There are different types of white hair, such as physiological whitening related to aging, premature whitening before the age of 20 or in childhood, polio, white hair formation in certain areas that form a white spot, and finally, ring-shaped white hair appearing in different parts of the head.

The most common causes of premature hair graying

One of the reasons for graying hair sooner than expected is stress. Studies reveal that tension causes hair loss and also causes the appearance of white hair. In the presence of tension, the number of stem cells in the scalp rapidly decreases, and a white tone appears in the hair strands.

Nutrition plays a valuable role for healthy hair. Copper deficiency can cause premature graying of hair. This element plays a valuable role in the production of melanin.

In addition, living in a dirty environment accelerates the deterioration of hair health and triggers color changes and shedding. Studies show that pollutants interfere with melanin production by creating free radicals in the body.

Autoimmune diseases such as alopecia areata or vitiligo also cause the appearance of gray hair.

White hair formation is also dependent on genetics. It is assumed that genetics affects 30 percent of white formation, and the remaining 70 percent is related to other factors such as age and tension.

Traumas can also cause gray hair. Significant emotional shocks and traumas can trigger rapid graying of hair. The shock causes an autoimmune response that leads to loss of pigmented hair. This gives the appearance of a sudden whitening.

Rosemary and apple cider vinegar cure for white hair

Currently, there is no 100 percent effective treatment for the removal of gray hair, but there are several alternatives that are mostly used by women as it is a natural process of the organism.

The most common and recognizable options for removing gray hair include hair dye in the middle, but many of them contain chemicals and not all people have the same scalp, so side effects can occur.

So using natural ways to reduce gray hair is a healthier alternative and one of them is using rosemary and vinegar. Rosemary is used in many treats as it has cosmetic and medicinal properties. In addition, being an antiseptic, it roughens the harmful microorganisms.

Apple cider vinegar, on the other hand, not only covers gray hair, but also helps hair growth, fights dandruff and stabilizes the pH of the scalp.

Thanks to all this, rosemary and apple cider vinegar make a great duo to get rid of gray hair, one works as a natural dye, gluttonous concealer.

Rosemary and Apple Cider Vinegar

To prepare this cure, you will need 10 parts of dried rosemary, a quarter spoon of olive oil, five drops of rosemary essential oil and apple cider vinegar.

Crush the rosemary leaves, then heat the olive oil in a saucepan, remove from the heat and add the crushed rosemary branches with drops of rosemary essential oil. Blend until you get a smooth mixture and let stand until warm.

Apply to hair and scalp, then cover with a hot towel and leave for 30 to 40 minutes. Finally, rinse with cold water.

After rinsing the dye, apply apple cider vinegar to the hair, which acts as a filling conditioner. Let it act for 2 or 3 minutes and wash the hair with shampoo.